The health and safety of the APU community are a top priority. The following requirements are based on current county guidelines and can change without notice.
Per L.A. County Department of Public Health, though still strongly recommended, masks are no longer required indoors on campus. It is an individual's personal decision whether or not to wear a mask and that decision should be respected. APU will continue to provide medical masks to those requesting them.
Visitor’s Health Assessment Form
All guests attending indoor events must complete the Visitor’s Health Assessment Form each day DAY you arrive on campus. The health assessment is not required for outdoor events. APU continues to work with local and state partners to ensure a safe campus environment.
Vaccination/Test Verification Requirements
- All guests are required to follow the L.A. County travel advisory.
- Mega Events(1000+ attendees):
- All attendees at Indoor Mega Events (over 1000 attendees) must show proof of full vaccination** against COVID 19 or a negative viral test result prior to entry. Children under the age of two years are exempt.
- If providing a negative test result, it must be either be:
- A PCR test taken within 2 days of the event; or
- An antigen test taken within 1 day of the event.
- A photo-identification is required, along with the proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 viral test results for attendees who are 18 years or older.
Accessibility and Accommodations
If you have a disability and require a disability-related accommodation for Homecoming Weekend, contact the Office of Accessibility and Disability Resources (ADR) at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 21, to begin the conversation.
**Definition of Fully Vaccinated: A person is fully vaccinated for COVID-19: two weeks or more after they have received their second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer or Moderna), two weeks or more after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson and Johnson/Janssen), or two weeks after receipt of another vaccine authorized by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 testing must be conducted on a sample taken within 1 day for an antigen test and within 2 days for a PCR test prior to entry into an event. See the Business Compliance Toolkit for helpful resources on implementing a vaccination requirement for your business.